Introduction Inland Craft P&I 

Inland waterway craft – including barges, narrow boats and cruisers – face many of the same liabilities as seagoing ships, so it is important that you have appropriate insurance cover. At RaetsMarine, we can offer P&I Insurance that is tailor-made for your inland craft, regardless of her age, her size, and whether she is used as a dry cargo vessel, as a tanker, or simply as a pleasure craft.

Insurance for Inland Craft

While the market for inland waterway craft often seems to be concentrated in the north of Europe – particularly in the Netherlands, Belgium and Germany – we welcome owners from any country who wish to insure their vessels. The maximum limit we can offer for Inland Craft P&I Insurance is USD 1 billion.

Additional protection

Our Inland Craft P&I cover can also be taken out together with our additional Marine Defence (FD&D) Insurance, which will cover your legal costs in the event of a claim.