Special Craft P&I
Over the years RaetsMarine has developed in-depth knowledge of the risks and liabilities on specialist vessels. We insure a considerable number of owners and charterers of vessels which are designed to perform a specific type of (specialist) task or operation across the world.
We understand the specific requirements of this business and tailor our insurance cover to cater for the often unique requirements you have or arising from the projects you are involved in. We provide solutions where others may stop. Through our Support Desk we provide assistance with reviewing contracts and wordings during any stage of a negotiation or contract term or help to mitigate situations even before a claim arises. The combination of a truly tailored product with our readily available assistance provides continuity in an uncertain world..
Owners of special craft, require insurances fitting seamlessly with the often unique requirements of the owner. Charterers of special craft often contract them on terms unique to the industry and often tailored to the unique requirements of a project. What if there are more vessels working a project site belonging to the same owner or contracted by the same charterer? Is there an aggregate or collateral exposure? Does your employers’ liability insurance still respond if there is a knock-for-knock agreement in place?
- A truly tailored Special Craft P&I insurance to bring peace of mind
- 24/7 worldwide assistance
- Fixed premium based on your actual level of risk rather than an ‘one-size-fits-all’ generic approach
- Limits up to USD 1 billion
- Dealing with claims flexibly, pragmatically and efficiently
- Working transparently, with fixed premiums and firm agreements